Thursday, September 25, 2008

Barefoot Bloggers Coming Soon...

I'm running a bit behind this week. See I was going to make the cream of wild mushroom soup on Tuesday night but because I didn't finish the laundry I was supposed to do Sunday I had to do it Tuesday. By the time I finished ironing, folding and putting away everything it was 7 p.m. and I just didn't have the energy to make dinner. And I hadn't planned anything to go with the soup to which my husband said, "Just soup for dinner? I don't know if that will be enough." Huh? I could have been perfectly happy with just soup. But I was too tired to think of something else to serve with it let alone go back to the store, so we went out. And ordered soup. Well, plus some other things. But it was kind of ironic that we got soup.
Anyway, then we went out again last night so again no cooking. And tonight I'm going to a wine tasting event with a friend so again, no cooking. Sooooo....Barefoot Bloggers will be debuting on Saturday as I will be making it Friday night. So please stay tuned! And sorry for the delay.
I plan to serve it with a iceberg wedge salad with homemade blue cheese dressing, bacon crumbles, scallions and diced tomatoes. The hubby was pretty excited about that - which means I won't hear, "Just soup?"
Men!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Hope you enjoy it when you get to it.